2nd Tuesday SEVA Monthly Meetings are now on ZOOM
Due to COVID-19, SEVA is now hosting its public, monthly meetings on Zoom until further notice
The next 6 meeting dates are
- Tuesday, January 12
- Tuesday February 9
- Tuesday March 9
- Tuesday April 13
- Tuesday May 11
- Tuesday Jun 8
SEVA MEETING ZOOM INFO
Ed will open the meeting at 6:00PM so folks have a chance to get comfortable with Zoom and say hello.
To join from a computer/laptop/tablet, (ie anything with a camera and a mic), you can use this link: (Cut and paste from this page into your browser)
- (If needed, this will install an applet from Zoom. Say “yes” if it asks for permission.)
From a smart-phone you can use the link above, but it’s sometimes easier to go to your app store and install “Zoom Meetings” and then join the meeting ID below with the password below.
To call in by voice from any telephone
- Phone #: 253-215-8782
- Meeting ID: 865 2623 5088
- Participant ID: Just push #
- Password: 114152
Join the SEVA Listserv to Keep In Touch
Meanwhile, our members are keeping in touch via our email listserv. To join the listserv, do the following:
- Subscribe to the list by sending an email message to: SEVA_listemail@example.com.
- To Unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
National Drive Electric Week is Sept. 26-Oct. 4
NDEW is a great opportunity to showcase the benefits of electric driving! The Seattle Electric Vehicle Association is hosting its first ever socially distanced EV Cruise through the streets of Seattle on Sunday, Sept. 27. Find details and cruise map at https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=2527. Anyone interested with a plug-in vehicle is invited to join us by signing up online, or just wave to us on the cruise route!
SEVA Events 2020
- Due to COVId-19, most 2020 Car Shows and Events are canceled, except our monthly meetings, which are now held via ZOOM. (see home page for details)
If calendar doesn’t load properly, please hit “refresh” on your browser button- thanks!
- ONGOING: Tesla Owners Club of the PNW (TOCPNW) has an events calendar up: https://tocpnw.org/events/
Some events are private, but some are open to the public, and in fact some are meant as outreach. Not all are local.