Jump to navigation Jump to search
Post a link to your local vehicle for sale here:
More places to look
- See our Local Resources page for EV resources closer to home.
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electric_vehicles_for_sale - Yahoo Group
- http://www.electricauto.org/?page=EVForSale - EAA Main Site.
- http://www.oeva.org/forsale - Oregon EAA Chapter
- http://www.lveva.org/For_Sale/for_sale.html - Nevada Las Vegas EAA Chapter
- http://www.eaasv.org/forsale.html  - Silicon Vally EAA Chapter
- http://www.evadc.org/for_sale.html - Washington DC EAA Chapter
- http://www.phoenixeaa.com - Phoenix EAA Chapter
- http://www.nbeaa.org/sale.htm - North Bay EAA Chapter
- http://home.att.net/~NCSDCA/EVAoSD/forsale.htm - San Diego EAA Chapter
- http://neeaa.org/forsale.htm - New England EAA Chapter
- http://www.grassrootsev.com/convert.htm - Florida and Nevada
" EV Bones LLC was established in 2003 to deliver comprehensive long term support and sales of refurbished S-10EV's to individual owners. Each S-10EV undergoes extensive restoration work and on-road testing, including an upgrade to High Capacity / Long Life NiMH batteries. The NiMH batteries are the same as used in the production EV1 cars before the GM electric vehicle lease-only program was discontinued. No other full size highway EV delivers a similar level of acceleration and top speed, along with quiet operation and zero tailpipe emissions.
2007, EV Bones had reached it's goal of returning -Fifty- S-10EV electric trucks into advocacy and operation through private ownership. The supply of S-10EV fleet vehicles for refurbishment has been exhausted, no more are available. In all, it appears only 63 had survived. In name only, EV Bones has closed it's operations forever. I will continue on to service and support the vehicles in a sustaining operation."
- eere.energy.gov - State and Federal Incentives