Leave a message at the
Just click on the + next to the edit at the top of the page to get started.
A Header to a section of examples.
So, this might be a conversation. I sign it with the button in the edit toolbar, looks like --~~~~ that. Here you see an example of a simple image, which you can Special:Upload aswell. Feel free to correct spelling and grammer errors, untill there is a spellchecker --Rjf 01:35, 4 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- Someone else might say, "hay you can use little : characters to indent a reply!", and my name is red because I don't have a page yet. --Bar 01:35, 4 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- Humm, two of them look like this line ::, :::, ::::, etc. --Rjf 01:49, 4 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Ya, well, I'm starting a whole new tangent so HA! Did you know that it's simple to make Itilace with two ' and bold with three of them, and of course the toolbar does these types of things for you to. --Bar
- Yup, and links have [] arround the page name, similar to images and other wiki-ness. Four - dashes is a bar, like this one... --Rjf 01:58, 4 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Yes, but none of it is as important as what you're saying.
Something entirely different!
Anyway, I hope this wiki serves you well.
- The musician who does nothing but write music from morning till night, entirely ignoring the world of ideas, must be an ox - he is missing far more from than those who, knowing nothing of music, observe the rest of the world. - Richard Wagner
- Yes I think that the GFDL or one of the Creative Commons Licenses would be appropriate, would you happen to have any advice regarding which might be best? Thanks for all your rescent edits, care to have an account? --Rjf 02:16, 11 June 2006 (CDT)
- I use the CCPL Attribution - Share Alike for all my photos on Wikipedia. Text on Wikipedia is GFDL. Both are considered free licenses and compatible with each other. The textual content can be one license and the photos another. I am User:JFPerry on Wikipedia. 184.108.40.206 12:35, 11 June 2006 (CDT)
I am creating root categories. There should be no more than 10 or 12 root categories. The "primary page" category seemed somewhat like a dumping bin, with most of the pages otherwise unclassified. Here is a prospective list of root categories:
- Energy Sources
- Publications (or Books and Periodicals)
- Politics (or Political and Social Issues, or . . .)
- Businesses and Organizations
- Electric Vehicles
Of course, articles can go iinto multiple categories. It is not a hierarchical directory. The root categories are those categories which themselves are not sub-cats of any other category (even if they could be, like SEVA could be a sub-cat of Businesses and Organizations - it just doesn't have to be, and in the case of the SEVA wiki, should not be). 220.127.116.11 12:44, 11 June 2006 (CDT)
Me again, this time from the KingCo Library, hence the different IP address. I will be formatting the research article. I plan on re-formatting all email addresses to hide them from BOTS (example: usernameATdomainDOTcom - using AT and DOT instead of @ and .). I'm thinking of splitting off at least the EV Books section into a separate article (Bibliography) which will start the Publicatons category. 18.104.22.168 16:42, 11 June 2006 (CDT)
Got it. Thanks. Highlander 18:39, 12 June 2006 (CDT)