Click show in the next blue box to see more EVent Descriptions for this years Current Events Calendar.
You can also choose another year to see past events:
|Want to Add a New EVent! It is easy to do! Click the [show] link to the right >>
Want to create a new EVent! First click "Current Events" at the top of any events page. Once there, just click on any of the dates in the "wiki calendar" below to begin creating a new page! Start the page with (Just copy it now and paste it when you create your page):|
== Short Name for EVent ==
Your event details and description text goes here.
Next simply add whatever details and links you like to the page. Use the Show preview to see what you have created and finally click Save page and you are done. You and anyone else can edit the page later to add more details. The new EVent page you help create can grow more detailed, after the event photos can be added or accounts of how the event went. All of this will be archived for future generations to see what kind of amazing fun we have had, heck go check out some past EVent pages now (Tip: Click on any pages edit link to see how easy they are to create).
|Need more advanced editing tips? Click the [show] link to the right >>
If there are more than one event on a given day, then make the == Header == at the top of the page include a short description of both events so that they will both appear in the summary for that day. Then create two or more === Sub Headers === (Notice the 3 = signs instead of 2) for each separate event on that day.
== First EVent & Another EVent Also ==
=== First EVent ===
First Event details and description text goes here.
===Another EVent Also===
Details for the another event also go right here.
You can also add ==== Sub Sub Headers ==== for an event if there is a lot of information for that event, perhaps someone might want to add a ==== Photos ==== section.
The simplest way to add photos is to upload them to the site (you may need to ask for an account to do this). Take a look at the Photos page for a list of EVents that had photos added.
Then just list them in a gallery block.
Image:PIC0001.JPG|Caption for photo
Image:PIC0002.JPG|Yup, another caption for this one.
Image:PIC0003.JPG|Captions are great!
Additional [[Category:]] tags can be added to the top of the page, we do not use many categories at the moment, but they help to organize pages and help visitors find related pages. For example there might be a Tesla Category and any event with a Tesla at it could have the Tesla category.
NEDRA NW National "Late Night Nationals"
10th Anniversary NEDRA Nationals
See the Category:NEDRA NW Nationals for previous years
NEDRA is experiencing unprecedented interest in the sport right now and we are expecting a major turnout of racers, spectators, and media at this EVent.
NEDRA invites all EV enthusiasts [hopefully _with_ their EVs] to come to these races and related get-togethers.
At the track, there is charging available if needed for EVs (there will be benches covered with familiar-looking green boxes).
All EVs are welcome to be on display in the space right next to the charging area at the track.
All EVs are welcome to be on display at our traditional Saturday morning [8/18/07] brunch/EV display/show-and-tell at the Village Inn restaurant at 10301 SE Stark Street, on the corner of SE Stark and SE 103rd Drive in East Portland. Folk start to gather around 8am.
Related get-togethers and track info-
- Breakfast and show+tell/EVs on display Saturday morning at the usual Village Inn on Stark. Folks start to gather around 8am. Usually continues till almost lunchtime.
- At the Wayland Juice Bar, folks will be arriving all day Friday and working on race vehicles and socializing till it is time to hustle to the track [opens at 6pm, racing till midnight] (Please contact John Wayland if you need directions to the Wayland residence [Juice Bar])
- After racing Friday, many folks gather at the diner adjacent to the track [Shari's I think] for a late meal and more socializing.
- After the breakfast on Saturday, folks will gather again at the Wayland Juice Bar, again working on race vehicles and socializing till it is time to hustle to the track [opens at 6pm, racing till midnight]
- Some folks usually get together for another breakfast and more talk on Sunday morning.
- NHRA Late Night Drags, 8/17/07 and 8/18/07 [PIR website info is incorrect], $8/All admissions, All Racers $23. Gates open at 6pm, Racing till at least 10pm.
- Directions to Portland International Raceway- http://www.portlandraceway.com/location.asp