Jump to navigation Jump to search
Per maillist Links from Jim Johnson
Hello again ZENN enthusiast! We’ve had a fair bit of interesting media coverage in the past month and I thought I would send out this note to link you directly with the interviews and articles.
- July 10, 2007 - Blog Talk Radio in the USA. A one hour discussion with Ian Clifford on the future of transportation: (perfect for a good bottle of merlot or a large pot of tea!) http://www.zenncars.com/media/zennaudio010.html
- June 26, 2007 - CBC News investigates ZENN Motor Company's quest to legalize Low-Speed Vehicles in Ontario: http://www.zenncars.com/media/zennaudio007.html
- June 22, 2007 - CBC Radio, Metro Morning. Andy Barrie and Ian Clifford discuss “big ideas” at IdeaCity 2007 http://www.ideacity.com, http://www.zenncars.com/media/zennaudio008.html
- June 19, 2007 - University of Toronto Radio CUIT, chats with Ian Clifford about bringing the ZENN to Ontario roads: http://www.zenncars.com/media/zennaudio009.html
- June 19, 2007 - The Toronto Star. ZENN Motor Company makes significant progress in bringing Low-Speed Vehicles to Ontario Roads:http://www.zenncars.com/media/images_media/EV%20maker%20may%20get%20wish%20as%20McGuinty%20sees%20light,%20Toronto%20Star%20-%2006.19.07.pdf
- June 11, 2007 – CBC National Morning Television – Going Green looks at the ZENN and discusses the possible future of LSVs in Canada http://www.zenncars.com/investor/releases/CBC%20News%20Morning_June%2011%202007.mov
- I hope you find these interesting and please do not hesitate contacting me if you have any questions or comments. All the best.
- Ian Clifford
- Chief Executive Officer
- ZENN Motor Company
- Office: 416-535-8395 ext 202
- Toll Free: 1-877-817-7034
- Fax: 416-535-4043