- 1 Electric Rental and Services
- 2 EV Car Insurance
- 3 EV dealers, converters and parts suppliers
- 3.1 Electric Vehicles of Washington
- 3.2 Bruce Sherry Designs
- 3.3 CasaDelGato Systems
- 3.4 Electric Vehicle Supply
- 3.5 Pacific EV
- 3.6 VESPA & VECTRIX OF SEATTLE
- 3.7 Truckcity EV conversions and Repair
- 3.8 Power by DC
- 3.9 The Green Car Company
- 3.10 MC Electric Vehicles
- 3.11 Father Time Machines
- 3.12 Cloud Electric Racing
- 3.13 EV Parts Inc.
- 3.14 Manzanita Micro
- 3.15 Synertech Machine
- 3.16 Gabriel Marine
- 3.17 E-Car Electrifying Performance
- 3.18 EcoMotion
- 3.19 Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd.
- 3.20 RightHand Engineering, LLC
- 3.21 EV Source LLC
- 3.22 Malloy Services & Advanced Auto Service & Repair
- 4 North West Electric Bike Network
- 5 Organizations
- 6 EAA Chapters
Local EV Resources, Businesses in Washington, Oregon, and BC Canada
It is NOT the intent of SEVA to speak for nor endorse any of the businesses below, but only to list them, much like a phone book would. You are urged to contact these folks, do business with them if you choose, and judge their performance on their own merits. A good place to start your research is locally - browse the SEVA Forum and see what others are saying about a particular company. It's also the best place to pose a question about company that may not be mentioned yet...
This is only an Attempt at a Complete List. If you know of others in this Pacific Northwest area, please add them now! Include their information, phone numbers, and Web Addresses.
Electric Rental and Services
Volta Verde Landscaping
Enjoy a professional manicured lawn without the guilt:
- According to the California Air Resources Board and the EPA, the pollution caused by an average gas mower is squal to that of 40 cars on an hour-for-hour basis, and operating a gas mower for one hour produces as much pollution as driving a new car 340 miles.
- Each weekend, about 54 million Americans mow their lawns, using 800 million gallons of gas per year and producing tons of air pollutants. Garden equipment engines, which have had unregulated emissions untill very recently, emit high levels of carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds and nitrogen oxides, producing up to 5% of the nation's air pollution and a good deal more in metropolitan areas.
- The EPA estimates that 17 million gallons of fuel are spilled each year while refueling lawn equiptment. That's more than all the oil spilled by the Exxon Valdez, in the Fulf of Alaska - every year!
- Call Hans Larson at 206-817-2829 or Larsonhr (at) gmail (dot) com
- 2008 04 17 - Cleaner and quieter landscape maintenance in Southern California by Whisper Landscape Maintenance.
The Electric Boat Company
The Electric Boat Company rental and sales of Duffy Electric Boats
- Contact: Jennifer Towne (Owner) (206)223-7476, jennifer(at)theelectricboatco.com
- 2046 Westlake Ave. N Suite 102, Seattle, WA 98109 (next to China Harbor Restaurant)
EV Car Insurance
Business & Personal Insurance since 1948
- Phone: 425-258-2300
- e-fAX: 425-258-5621
- e-mail: Chuckw (at) whitfields (dot) com
FARMERS INSURANCE David A. Duncal
- 331 Andover Park East, Suite 100
- Seattle South Center
- 415 996 4128
- e-mail: dduncan1 (at) farmersagent (dot) com
EV dealers, converters and parts suppliers
Electric Vehicles of Washington
- Combustion Engine Vehicles Converted to Electric
- Electric Vehicle Repairs
- e-mail: info (at) electricvehicleswa (dot) com
Also: Mac & Mac Electric Motor Company
- Electric Motor & Controller and related parts, Sales Service & Repairs
- Office, Fax
- 1410 Iowa Street (Auto Rowe In Bellingham)
- Bellingham, WA 98229
- Contact: Eddie Pankow,
Bruce Sherry Designs
- Bruce Sherry: EE Engineer and Producer of EV Instruments
- e-mail: bruce (at) brucesherrydesigns (dot) com
- WEB site:
- Battery Monitoring systems and some general EV parts
- John Lussmyer: BSCS and general computer design
- e-mail: cougar (at) CasaDelGato (dot) com
- WEB site:
Electric Vehicle Supply
- Carlo Zaskorski: Electric Car Technician and Conversion Business
- Custom Conversions
- Bellevue Wa. 1470 127th Place N.E.
- Web: http://www.ev-supply.com
- Personal and fleet EV conversions -- full size, highway-capable, air conditioning and heating
- We specialize in conversions requiring no shifting!
- We also convert classic cars like this Sunbeam Alpine electric vehicle conversion
- Electric Vehicle Conversions in the Seattle Metro Area and across the Pacific Northwest
- WEB: http://www.pacificev.com/
VESPA & VECTRIX OF SEATTLE
Contact Rob Hodge
- 93 Denney Way
- Seattle, WA 98109
- Big Peoples Scooters
- 5951 Airport Way
- Seattle, WA 988108
- Phone:(206) 284 7634
Truckcity EV conversions and Repair
- Tacoma Wa.
- e-mail: wrowling (at) nventure (dot) com
Power by DC
The Power by DC Conversion Shop is located in Olympia Wa.
- Specializing in high performance vehicle conversions,
- Powered by DC raises the bar for electric cars
- Our conversions emphasize safety, reliability, range, and utility.
- Dave Kois, President
- e-mail: dave (at) poweredbydc (dot) com
- Gene Seymour, Lead Installer
- e-mail: gene (at) poweredbydc (dot) com
- Phone: 206 290 8325
- Web site: http://www.poweredbydc.com
The Green Car Company
The Green Car Company - Service and sales of various electric and high efficiency fuel vehicles. Sales include Neighborhood EVs, plug-in hybrid conversion kits, electric scooters and select freeway-accessible EVs. , Sales(at)greencarco.com
- 345 106th Ave NE, Bellevue WA 98004
- EAA-PHEV:Green Car Company
MC Electric Vehicles
MC Machinery, now MC Electric Vehicles, Dealers for IT - Neighborhood EV from:
- [ Might-E Truck]
- [ GPRS freeway speed motorcycle]
- [ Tiger Electric Trucks]
- [ Columbia "Summit"]
- [ Several Electric Bicycles]
- [ ZENN - Zero Emissions No Noise]
- [ Miles Electric Vehicles]
- [ And Many New products.. Check us out at]
Contact: Jim Johnson (President)
- (206)328-1750 - 1-800-732-1108
- 1200 So. Deaborn Street, Seattle, Wa
Father Time Machines
Custom Designed Electric Vehicles and Prototypes
- Don "Father Time" Crabtree, Burien, WA
- crabtrdw [at] earthlink [dot] net
Cloud Electric Racing
Cloud Electric Racing: World record holders, Car conversions, racing boats, Electrathons in Woodinville Wa.
Phone: 425 788 9293
EV Parts Inc.
EV Parts Inc. High performance EVs and Parts. Check out these cutting edge vehicles conceived and created by the EV Parts team-
- Lectro Rover-
- Maniac Mazda-
- Lightning Rod II-
- Gone Postal-
- Contact- Roderick Wilde
- 160 Harrison Road, #7
- Sequim, WA 98382
- or Our Web Page at: http://www.evparts.com/
Manzanita Micro- High Performance Battery Chargers and Charge Regulation Systems. Quickest and Most Efficient EV Chargers in the Business.
- From our own SEVA, Rich Rudman and Joe Smalley.
- Rich Rudman Cell- 360 620 6266
Or our Web Page at: http://www.manzanitamicro.com/
Synertech Machine and Specialty Fabrications. Our SEVA Member Nels C. Stranberg. Ready-Willing-and Able to machine most Anything necessary in the line of electric cars, such as motor-to-transmission adapter plates, etc.
- Contact: Nels Stranberg , nels65(at)attbi.com
- 12025 S.E. 196th, Renton, Wa. 98058
E-Boats, E-Car Conversions, Parts
E-Car Electrifying Performance
E-car “Electrifying Performance” Member and current president of the National Electric Drag Racing Association (NEDRA) Member of the Oregon Electric Vehicle Association (OEVA) Specializing in: Custom Conversions, Show Quality Metal Fabrication, Custom Sound Systems And HIGH PERFORMANCE EV’s Dealer for: Optima, Auburn, Kilovac, and more.
- Contact: John Wayland , dat1200(at)europa.com
- 435 NE 114th. Ave. Portland, OR 97220
(out of business as of June 2009)
Portland, Oregon car dealer that sold electric cars and scooters made by Zap!, Miles, Myers Motors, and others. Notable for being the nation’s largest Zap! dealer. In addition to all-electric cars, EcoMotion also sold used hybrids and fuel-efficient gas cars. The dealership went out of business in 2009 when the economy crashed.
1625 NE Sandy Blvd.
- Portland, OR 97232
Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd.
Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd. Canadian Electric Vehicles manufactures electric vehicles and electric vehicle parts.
- Might-E Truck,
- Might-E Tug
- Electric vehicle conversion parts.
- Dealers for: Zilla and Curtis controllers, ADC motors, Watermaster, Delta Q, CEV power steering kits and Ceramic heaters Canadian.
The ICE age is over!
- Contact Randy Holmquist , Fax:(250) 954-2235, randy(at)canev.com
- P.O. BOX. Middlegate Rr. Errington, B.C. VOR 1V0 Canada
RightHand Engineering, LLC
Source of battery state-of-charge gauges (E-Meters) and EV data logging software. From our own SEVA, Randy Richmond.
- Contact Randy Richmond , randy(at)righthandeng.com
- Woodinville, WA USA
EV Source LLC
EV Source LLC
- Toll free , , sales(at)evsource.com
- 430 E 1200 N Logan, Utah 84341 USA
- Contact: Ryan Bohm , ryan(at)evsource.com
Malloy Services & Advanced Auto Service & Repair
EV Conversion Installation, kits, parts, auto service
- Toll Free , , css.shop(at)verizon.net
- 20918-B 63rd Ave West Lynnwood Wash 98036
- Contact: Pat Mike
North West Electric Bike Network
Electric bike and scooter dealers and parts suppliers
Here are the WA state electric bike and scooter regs-
A Great resource to get connected with E-Bikes at: ( http://home.comcast.net/~russ676/NWEbikeNetwork/index.html )
Zortch of Bellingham, formerly Badsey Electric Scooter company out of Southern California. Now with an improved and expanded product line.
- Contact: Ken Trough (206)339-VOLT (8658)
Sound Speed Scooters
Service and repairs for Vespa, Stella, Lambretta and Electric Scooter Sales. Authorized dealer of EVT electric scooters for the greater Seattle area. Stop by and test drive an electric scooter today!
- Contact: (206) 632-2699
- 129 n 35th Street, Seattle WA 98103
EVs North West
EVs North West "The leading hybrid electric bicycle dealer in the US,!!!" Multiple Brands, and Types. Excellent service staff. Years of experience.
Alliance Energy Group LLC
Alliance Energy Group offers four unique services to achieve a “GREEN BUSINESS” status, earn LEED points for you building, and demonstrate to the community that your company is a steward of the environment.
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- LED Lighting Services
- Design Services
SEATTLE ELECTRIC BIKE
206-510-0830 We like talking with you about electric bikes!
Please e-mail or call to get your questions answered, to order a bike by phone or e-mail, or to inquire about specials, packages, or other information.
Mailing address: PO Box 786 Clinton, WA 98236
WEB Sight: ( http://seattleelectricbike.net/index.html )
Segway human transportation rental center
- Contact Sara Powers (Manager) (206)523-1600, info(at)glideusa.com
- 321 North East 72nd Ave. ( just north of Greenlake )
- http://www.glideusa.com (this domain is no longer alive, is for sale for $350)
Changing Climate Cange Portal
Electric-cars-are-for-girls.com is based in Bremerton, Washington, in the Northwest corner of the United States. Lynne Mason is the brawn behind electric-cars-are-for-girls.com which is a very fine website from the female perspective which we are sometimes lacking in SEVA for some reason.
Sustainable Ballard is a non-profit organization comprised of inventive, interesting neighbors who firmly believe that community self-reliance and sustainability is good foreign policy implemented locally.
- 2442 NW Market St, #541 : Seattle, WA 98107
Northern Olympic Peninsula Electric Car Club
Northern Olympic Peninsula Electric Car Club ( NOPEC )
- Contact Karl Schreiber (360)385-3532
- 11 Kanu Drive, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Panhandle Electric Vehicle Association PEVA
- Memebers of the EAA
- Meeting Locations at the Hot Rod Cafe, 1610 E Schneidmiller Ave
- Post Falls, ID 83854
- (208) 777-1712
- WEB: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanhandleEVA
Tulatin Oregon EV Association
Tulatin Oregon EV Association
- Contact Lon Gillas (503) 434-4332
Plug-in Hybrids Electric Vehicles
See the PHEV Projects page for links to Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Projects and support organizations.
A complete list is available on the Chapters page, here are some nearby chapters.
VEVA Vashon Island Electric Vehicles
- A new chapter of the Electric Auto Association
- Their Web Sight at: http://veva.islandgreentech.org/
WEVA Wenatchee Electric Vehicle Association
- WEVA Michael Smith, WEVA President at: ( email@example.com )
- OR contact Aimee Pope at: ( Aimee@ccpd.com )
For Time and Place of our next meeting
OEVA Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
- WEB: http://www.oeva.org Members of the EAA
- Contact: Tim Kutscha <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Mailing: 2130 NE Multnomah St., Portland, OR 97232
- Meetings: 7:00pm, 2nd Thursday of the month
- Location:PCG Building, Two World Trace Center, SW corner of 1st and Salmon, Portland
VEVA Vancouver Electric Vehicle Association
- Web Site: http://www.veva.bc.ca Members of the EAA
- Contact: Haakon MacCallum <email@example.com>, (604) 527-4288
- Mailing: 4053 West 32nd Avenue, Vancouver BC V65 1Z5
- Meetings: 7:30pm, 3rd Wednesday of the month (Please check web site for details)
- Location:BCIT Electrical SE1 Bldg. Cafeteria — see map on web site.
- All are welcome to join us beforehand
- (6pm - 6:30) at The White Spot Restaurant, 4129 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby
- BC (North-East corner of Lougheed Hwy & Gilmore
- 1st traffic light East of Boundary & Lougheed).