If calendar doesn’t load properly, please hit “refresh” on your browser button- thanks!
November-December 2018 Car Shows and EVents:
- ONGOING:Tesla Owners Club of the PNW (TOCPNW) has an events calendar up: https://tocpnw.org/events/
Some events are private, but some are open to the public, and in fact some are meant as outreach. Not all are local..
PAST 2018 CAR SHOWS
- March 24th: Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Seminar At Everett Chevrolet (Everett, WA) 11:00 Presentation by SEVA member Mike Fink.
- April 8th: Richland Earth Month EV Discussion & Display (Richland, WA) 1:09-4:00 PM Garrett Brown will discuss present & future of EVs at the Richland Public Library 955 Northgate Drive, Richland.
- April 18th North Seattle Community College Earth Day Timothy.Albertson@
Seattlecolleges.edu is the contact.
- April 18th: Bellevue College Earth Day 9:40 AM- 2:30 PM (SEVA Members: contact Stephen Johnsen)
- April 19: University of Washington: Bothell Campus Earth Day Contact: AGuerrero@uwb.edu
- April 21st: City of Bellevue Earth Day (SEVA Members: contact Jeff Finn)
- April 21st: Whidbey Island Earth Day
- May 6th : TOCPNW Car Show (Ferndale, WA)tocpnw.org/events/
- May 6th: National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) Spring Electric Vehicle Show at TripleXRootbeer (Issaquah , WA) More info at: driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1220 (SEVA Members: contact Phillip Skoog)
- June 17th: Fenders of Front Street (Issaquah, WA) Contact Phillip Skoog
- June 17th: Burien Father’s Day Car Show. www.discoverburien.org/events/event/fathers-day-car-show (SEVA Members: Contact Grace Reamer)
- June 22-24:REVolutionss Expo (Salt Spring Island, BC) A fun and entertaining weekend envisioning and experiencing our renewable electric and energy-efficient future http://www.revolutionss.ca
- June 30th: Greenwood Car Show (Seattle, WA) The BIG one with a huge public turnout! (Members: contact Mark Schiller and/or Steve Lough)
- July 14th: “Past Meets Future” at LeMay Auto Museum. (Tacoma, WA) This is a TOCPNW event, but we assume other EVs welcome. Heck, anybody can go to the museum.
- July 28th: Shoreline Solarfest (Shoreline, WA) No fee but they would like you to register at this link
- July 29th:Renton River Days. SEVA is not officially part of it this year but if anyone is interested in coordinating this, contact us.
- Aug 25th: West Seattle Car Show (South Seattle College) Details TBA
- Sep 8-16th: National Drive Electric Week:
- Vancouver Electric Vehicle Show – Saturday, Sept. 8, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Esther Short Park, Brick Plaza, 324 W. 6th St., Vancouver. In conjunction with Vancouver Farmers’ Marketand 15th Annual Peace and Justice Fair, with a display of electric vehicles and test drives. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1253
- Walla Walla Electric Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 8, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Main Street, Walla Walla. In conjunction with the Wheelin’ Walla Walla Car Show with EV exhibits. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1244
- Liberty Lake Electric Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 8, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Spokane Transit Authority parking lot, Liberty Lake. Exhibits of electric vehicles and test rides, in conjunction with the Liberty Lake Farmers Market. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1215
- Fifth Annual Steilacoom Electric Vehicle Show – Saturday, Sept. 8, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 1700 Lafayette St., downtown Steilacoom. Display of more than 100 electric vehicles, test rides, vendor booths, guest speakers at Town Hall. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1202
- 2nd Annual Bellevue Electric Vehicle Show – Tuesday, Sept. 11, 4-7 p.m., Downtown Park, 10201 NE 4th St., Bellevue. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1267
- Kennewick Electric Car Show – Friday, Sept. 14, noon-4:30 p.m., DCQC charging station at the Southridge Sports Complex, 2901 Southridge Blvd., Kennewick. Exhibit of electric vehicles and presentation about current and future EVs. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1494
- Yakima Electric Vehicle Rally – Friday, Sept. 14, 5-8 p.m., Leading Force Energy and Design Center,17 N. 3rd St., Yakima. First-time rally for electric vehicles. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1349
- Anacortes Electric Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 15, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Anacortes Farmers Market at the Historic Train Depot, 611 R Ave., Anacortes. First-time event in Anacortes with an exhibit of electric vehicles. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1484
- Woodcreek HOA Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 15, 10 .am.-noon, Woodcreek Clubhouse, 14205 NE 1st. St., Bellevue. Woodcreek residents will have the opportunity to see electric vehicles and talk with their neighbors who have acquired them for their personal transportation needs. In addition, visitors will have an opportunity to ride along in a privately owned Tesla Model 3. Presented by the Woodcreek Homeowners Association https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1435
- Second Annual San Juan Islands Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Community Theatre/County Courthouse parking lot, 100 2nd St. N., Friday Harbor. Electric vehicle exhibit, informational booths and test rides. Presented by the San Juan Islands Electric Vehicle Association. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1381
- Richland Electric Car Show – Saturday, Sept. 15, noon-4:30 p.m., Richland Public Library, 955 Northgate Dr., Richland. Exhibit of electric vehicles and presentation about current and future electric vehicles. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1354
- Fifth Annual Issaquah Electric Vehicle Show – Sunday, Sept. 16, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Triple X Root Beer Drive-In, 98 Gilman Ave. NE, Issaquah. Exhibit of production and vintage conversion electric vehicles, prizes, music and special guests, presented by the Seattle Electric Vehicle Association. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1336
- Ferndale Electric Car Show – Sunday, Sept. 16, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Chase Bank, 1815 Main St. Ferndale. Exhibit of electric vehicles and test rides available, presented by the Tesla Owners Club Pacific Northwest. https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1282
- Sept 22th: Sustainable Ballard Festival (Seattle, WA) www.sustainableballard.org/festival/
- Sept 30th: Snohomish Car Show sponsor is Bickford Ford. Ford EVs and conversions encouraged, lots of categories for prizes see linksnohomishcoc.com/classiccardisplay/
- Nov 10th Auburn Veteran’s Day Parade 11:00 E Street SE Auburn. SEVA Members: Contact Lee Zurligen for more infor leezurligen at gmail doht com